General Beer Festival Information
- The beer festival is organised by the Norwich and Norfolk Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale.
- St. Andrew's and Blackfriars' Halls, in the centre of Norwich (see map).
- The halls are wheelchair accessible (see the map). If you have any questions with regard to access or have any requirements of reasonable adjustment to make your visit to our festival more enjoyable please contact the organiser (email email@example.com).
- We have access to a BSL communicator and a native Spanish speaker. If you would like to book one of these services please contact us in advance (email firstname.lastname@example.org). We cannot guarantee their availability but will endeavour to accommodate your request. There will also be people at the festival during some sessions wearing badges identifying them as knowing other languages, for example BSL, but please understand that these are volunteers and are at different levels of comprehension.
- Beers and Ciders
- Over 200 beers and ciders are available during the week. Most of the beers are from the smaller, independent brewers. Not all the beers are available at all sessions, but there is usually a selection of at least 50 beers available at each session.
- Souvenir pint and half-pint glasses with the festival logo are available. If these glasses run out towards the end of the week, other glasses are used instead. Also, glasses from some previous festivals are available on the CAMRA Goods stall.
- Full measures
- Norwich Beer Festival uses oversized, lined glasses -- so ensuring that a full pint is served every time.
- CAMRA Goods
- On the goods stall there are available T-shirts, sweatshirts, rugby shirts and enamel pins with the festival logo, and also a selection of CAMRA books -- including the CAMRA Good Beer Guide.
- A CAMRA membership stand is in St. Andrew's Hall. CAMRA members can enter free at all sessions (subject to space restrictions) but must join the queue.
- Food is available in Blackfriars' Hall during all sessions. The range available includes such items as filled rolls, hot pies, burgers, sausages and portions of chips.
Updated Jun. 8th 2018
© Norwich and Norfolk Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale.